How To Make Your Own Whatsapp Stickers Sticker Maker For Whatsapp Download
The popular messaging app recently launched stickers to make WhatsApp Chat funky. On Diwali you will find many stickers from WhatsApp. WhatsApp users are getting sticker options from themselves. But this is also open in the WhatsApp stickershard party sticker pack option.
The third party will have the advantage that developers around the world can create different stickers through this platform and it will make users more fun to use WhatsApp. Users can already send a sticker in WhatsApp, along with sending their stickers with each other.
Make Your Whatsapp Sticker In This Way:
– Go to the first Google Play store and download the sticker maker for WhatsApp App Search App and run it on your smartphone.
Tap on Create a new sticker pack option.
– Enter this documentary pack name and author, however your other customized stickers can not be used by other WhatsApp users.
Tap on the newlist option and open a new page with a blank stickers tray.
– Adjust the first sticker pack icon and then tap the next tray to add a new customizable sticker.
– After this you will be asked to take a new photo or import a photo from the gallery.
– After photo selection this image will be uploaded in the editor.
Crop the image as per your requirement to make a new sticker.
– After saving your image now and follow these steps to make a Casmer sticker.
– After adding the packing sticker, tap on the publisher sticker pack option.
-Then you will be asked to add these stickers to WhatsApp. By accepting the option, new custom stickers can access on their own WhatsApp.
Click here.. .